Welcome to Rudan Thursdays where we talk about…things! Anything from books and movies, to blog posts and authors, to food and drink.
So, I have been tagged by the talented and funny, Natalie Hartford, to tell 10 Random Facts about myself. This is a game going around the blogosphere, and now it’s my turn. Yay ;p
As with any game, there are rules to follow:
- First, you must be tagged by someone;
- Then you list 10 random facts about yourself; and
- Then you tag four more people.
Ok…so here are my 10 Random Facts, in no particular order:
1. My sister-in-law and I give blood together. We’re trying to become more consistent; with my hectic schedule I always forget, but now she’s got a nifty new app so hopefully we’ll be donating on a more regular basis.
2. I enjoy jewelry making. Unfortunately, because of my hectic schedule, I don’t get to make it. A girl can dream, though, can’t she?
3. My favorite TV character is Elaine from Seinfeld. I just love her.
4. I keep a can of wasp spray under my bed for protection.
5. I have suffered from headaches my whole life, and only recently figured out they’re allergy related. Yeah, only took me 30 years.
6. I have an obsession for dipping sauce. It started with ranch, and has now become a ranch/honey bbq combo.
7. Whenever I come across a series, whether it is for books, movies, or t.v. shows, I need to read/watch the entire series from beginning to end, preferably without interruption. When a new book, movie, or show becomes available, I have to start the entire series over before I can read or watch the new installment.
8. My oldest daughter saved me. I was young and rash and heading down a pretty unhealthy path. Having her literally changed my whole life.
9. I am covered with freckles from head to toe. Oddly enough, all of my prominent freckles form triangle patterns.
10. My internal thermometer is broken. I consider 75 degrees to be a bit chilly.
Unfortunately, I could only find 2 people to play tag with so looks like I’m breaking rule #3…that’s cool though, cause rules were meant to be broken…right?! Huh…anyone? Right?
Ok, fine. Here are the lucky 2!
TAG – you’re it!